Thanks @philtasticphil! I know my book is “Dating the Wrong Men” because those were my experiences, but most men agree that the stories could be either gender and some “Wrong Women” characters would add a few chapters. In the book, there is also a chapter of “The Man Who Prefers the ‘Wrong Girls'”, ironically one of my ‘Wrong Men’. It happens with both genders for essentially the same reasons whether upbringing, what they learn from relationships around them or dynamics in society. In the end of the day, it’s retraining yourself to believe you deserve the best partner for you. Now, you just have to figure out what that is exactly and focus on finding the person who fits those needs.
- Did you find your Prince? And are there any left??About Dating
- What has the reaction been of the men you dated?Dating
- Is Dating the Wrong Men helpful for ALL ages?Dating
- Three Types of “Dating Rules” it’s Time to BreakDating
- What do you do when an old friend and/or flame comes back into your life after years of not talking?Dating